Friday, February 13, 2009

some may perceive Friday The 13th as a day of MISFORTUNE, and i have no idea why it is so.
what is wrong with the number 13 ? yeah its an odd number, stop judging the number !!

I, on the other hand have been quite lucky, well not luck per say, i do not actually believe in that.
I just believe that today was a good day..

psycho teacher wasn't acting that psycho today....she baked cookies for the class, oh how nice.

i got a rather satisfactory mark in English Midterm...!
finally the 5 out of 6's are flowing in (not marked by my Eng Teacher)
so.... now i know where the problem is....hahaha

I am particularly happy about getting good marks in English, evidently it is my weakest subject.

i wonder why....i speak it all the time, and i read and write using it.

but, it was also that class that got me into reading more often as well, so there are two sides to a coin.

YEAH
They've found my Graduation Plan too, keh, was worried about that.
Now i can have my interview smoooothly, so to speak,

or not...


TOEFL is tommorow.
i dread it.
it is in the morning
it is 4 hours straight.
how will i concentrate for 4 hrs straight?

even though i kinda look down on the sample questions,
pointing out the obvious answers while laughing....
i have to say, being overconfident is not what i want to be right now....
okay, this score decides my UBC application!

so uh, half confidence !

i am conf--------- okay stop, only halfway right ?

No comments: